JOB TITLE: CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
CLASSIFICATION: FULL TIME SALARY
REPORT TO: CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
RATE: $520 per week salary
HOURS: 10AM - 7PMEST (includes 1 hr break)
Nae Nae’s Naturals is a family owned & operated e-Commerce Natural hair & skin care brand, dedicated to producing products with natural high-quality ingredients for our customers. We manufacture our own products and run a fast-paced startup.
The Customer Service Specialist is on the front-lines providing support, information and solutions to Nae Nae’s Naturals customers and is responsible for ensuring high-quality customer service delivery that exceeds customer expectations.
The success of our company is based on the success of our team members. While challenging, for the right person this will not only be an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity, and we look forward to scaling compensation based on quality work.
While we do have fun, if you are a clock-watcher, compulsive Facebook-er, chatter-box, personal phone caller, excuse maker, or a known constant complainer, you are not a fit for this role. This position allows you to work from home with little supervision therefore you must meet the time & volume milestones. You must be available to communicate with customers, other staff members and executive team as needed.
If you’re still reading you may just be the next hire at Nae Nae’s Naturals.
THE RIGHT PERSON:
- Loves working with people.
- Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Must be able to answer incoming calls
- Must have a reliable computer, mobile phone & high-speed internet access
- Must have a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure yet still remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Good decision-maker.
- Pays close attention to details.
- Enjoys contributing ideas and sharing thoughts, while working.
- Must be reliable, VERY organized and detail oriented.
- Absolutely must be punctual!
- Must have strong time management skills
- Must be willing to learn new things and be open to constructive criticism.
- Must be resourceful and trustworthy.
- Must provide world class customer service to us and our external customers.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
The following is a list of general job responsibilities for the Customer Service Specialist position. This list is not all-inclusive and may be broadened or changed to meet changing business needs.
Customer Service Components:
- Answer all incoming customer requests & inquiries via text, email, social media and phone: efficiently, courteously, and professionally in less than 24 hours
- Categorize All Communication
- Available for incoming & outgoing customer phone calls via their mobile phone (your number will not be viewed by customers).
- Available for customer Chat feature during work hours.
- Forward/Tag important email communications to Customer Service Manager (i.e. Sponsorship requests, interview requests, Collaboration requests etc...)
- Forward/Tag all Influencer/Collaboration email communications to Customer Service Manager)
- Process customer order inquiries
- Assist customers in generating immediate solutions to existing and potential problems
- Accurately answer payment and general account inquiries
- Process Customer Refunds and/or Returns
- Update/Cancel customer subscriptions
- Adhere to company policies and procedures while driving efficiencies and profitability
Social Media Components:
- Manage Private Facebook Group
- Reply to Comments on All Facebook Ads
- Reply to Comments on All Instagram Posts & DMs
- Reply to Comments on YouTube Videos
THIS ROLE IS NOT FOR:
- This position is not for someone who makes spelling errors often in professional settings, as well as personal.
- This is not for someone who is easily frustrated.
- This role is not for someone who writes furiously in the comment section on social media.
- This role is not for someone who is busy during the day with other activities, for example: homeschooling, virtual assistant or another part-time position as you need to be present the entire scheduled time.
- This role is not for someone who wants a flexible schedule. You will work the same hours every day.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- 1-2 years call center experience preferred
- Knowledge of natural hair care and familiarity with the natural hair community preferred
- Experience with Gorgias, and/or other Help Desk software
- Experience with Shopify, XPS or other shipping software a plus
- Comfortable with simple math equations
- Must be able to type a minimum of 35-40 wpm
- Must have Facebook Page (required to manage comments.)
If you’ve read all of the above and are ready to apply, please follow these instructions.
Email your resume, two references and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Subject Line: Job Opening - Customer Service Specialist - Full Time