Marketing Coordinator (Entry Level)
Marketing Coordinator (Entry Level)
JOB TITLE: MARKETING COORDINATOR (ENTRY LEVEL)
CLASSIFICATION: FULL TIME SALARIED
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: 1099 INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
HOURS: 10AM - 7PM ET (1 HOUR BREAK DAILY)
RATE: STARTING AT $40,000 ANNUALLY, PAID TRAINING (WEEKLY PAY)
START DATE: MAY 16, 2022
Nae Nae’s Naturals is a family owned & operated e-Commerce Natural hair & skin care brand, dedicated to producing products with natural high-quality ingredients for our customers. We manufacture our own products and run a fast-paced startup.
The success of our company is based on the success of our team members. While challenging, for the right person this will not only be an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity, and we look forward to scaling compensation based on quality work.
While we do have fun, if you are a clock-watcher, chatter-box, personal phone caller, excuse maker, or a known constant complainer, you are not a fit for this role. This position allows you to work from home with little supervision therefore you must meet the time & volume milestones. You must be available to communicate with customers, other staff members and the executive team as needed.
If you’re still reading you may just be the next hire at Nae Nae’s Naturals.
The Marketing Coordinator schedules all content to be distributed via social media. This may include managing multiple brand Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, & YouTube accounts. This role is responsible for the creation of this content and will lead the distribution of it. This will require writing and reviewing captions, as well as organizing the content and presenting the team with a layout and plan for posting.
We expect this role to work ahead, 30 to 60 days out. You’ll manage all social accounts, and are expected to post to each at least twice a day.
Additionally, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for creating and managing ads and any administrative aspects of the company’s social media account ie. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google, YouTube, TikTok.
Experience is a plus, but we are willing to train for this Entry Level position.
We are looking for someone that has superb attention to detail, excellent grammatical skills and is organized with an eye for design. This position is perfect for someone who has worked remotely before or has worked as a freelancer.
We are NOT looking for an agency or someone with multiple clients. You would only work for Nae Nae's Naturals, Inc. and no other brands.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll meet with the team on a weekly basis and communicate weekly to ensure we are aligning marketing efforts:
* Create content including graphics, videos, quizzes, copywriting, etc. to use across multiple platforms
* Coordinate with graphic designers for content
* Monitor and manage Facebook Business Manager
* Monitor and manage ads across all social media platforms
* Schedule daily posting for Instagram account
* Schedule daily posting for TikTok account
* Schedule daily posting for multiple Facebook accounts & groups
* Schedule daily posts for Pinterest account
* Schedule weekly posts for YouTube
* Working knowledge of Canva, be able to create graphics
* Increase followings on all social media platforms mentioned above
* Ensure you are linking to products when possible to help monetize channels (in posts and messages)
* Attend weekly meetings to discuss promotions and plans with the Marketing Team
* Produce monthly analytics report about what’s working, what isn’t and how we can improve
* Produce content for and publish bi-weekly company blog
* Set monthly goals and develop a plan to get there
* Assist with identifying & managing Social Media Influencers
* Create and implement growth strategies for all social media accounts
To apply, please submit your resume and two references in an email to email@example.com. Please title the subject “I’m your next Marketing Coordinator”.